New York: Privately Printed, 1909. ,71,pp. plus frontis and 127 plates with interleaved captions. Large, thick quarto. Elegantly bound in full black morocco, raised bands, a.e.g., with blind-stamped pictorial panels on upper and lower boards, by Zaehnsdorf. Minor rubbing at tips, otherwise a fine copy. Item #WRCLIT62092
First edition. One of four hundred copies printed on French handmade paper at the De Vinne Press (this copy not numbered). A lavish pictorial record of the Neo-Gothic structure designed by John Notman, and finished in 1849. The Lady Chapel was consecrated in 1902. The plates include photogravures as well as color images of the structure, vestments, fixtures and treasures. An elegant production.